Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Veronica's Birthday Present!

Veronica's birthday is on the 28th and it makes October even more exciting than it already is! :) We went and saw Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein at the Stanford theater and had a blast!



I also had to manage to come up with a birthday gift in the midst of all the Alice projects still going on! I decided on a mutual favorite attraction The Haunted Mansion and I remember some awesome themed Pins I've had my eyes on! They are a reproduction of the stretching room portraits with Mickey and gang instead of the normal paintings. I decided I would do the Donald and Daisy one first because I could tie our wedding date into the project!







I eventually want to make frames and the other three pins to make a complete set!

No comments:

Post a Comment