Thursday, April 4, 2013

Old Hag and Owl! Who, hoo?

Working on the Old Hag to stand behind the cauldron and a warning side seen from the ride! Made these because I just had enough plywood! Time and money permitting I am going to cut the old hags arms off and re do her, so she can dip the apple in and out of the cauldron! My VW is out of action for a bit, so I switched over to my other method of hauling my props around! Haha. If there is a will there is a way! I don't always ride other women on my motorcycle, but I do make sure they can make a mean apple pie! Haha!



Inspiration photo for the Hag! (Thanks DaveLandWeb!)




Inspiration for the Owl! (Thanks DaveLandWeb!)


4 comments:

  1. Once again, Great Job!

    Dude, she's HUGE! It's gonna be a fun Halloween at your place, that's for sure. (And Bedknobs & Broomsticks is one of my all time favorites!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      I'll post some drawings early next week! Not many more done, but been working on the facade! Bedknobs & Broomsticks is fantastic. I've been on a huge Disney kick lately! Basically all I watch while I craft. Haha!

      Delete