Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Last Tuesday was my anniversary to my better half, and we both agreed to keep it low key because we're saving money for the wedding and honeymoon, so I decided to use some of my Halloween props to decorate the room up a bit. I wanted to something out of the normal and due to the plethora of Pirate related items I own, I decided to decorate with some nautical flair because we both love the Blue Bayou at Disneyland and it has been MUCH too long since we've been.

I setup a table for us to eat dinner in our bedroom.. 50 candles later, lights, banjo and exit music from the ride, and a few Pirate props and we were immediately transported to our favorite place at Disneyland and probably our best anniversary dinner thus far!








No comments:

Post a Comment